My name is Richard Lloyd-Mullen and I am a Manchester born photographic artist, living and working in the area. After fulfilling a diverse career across a wide range of industries, I now concentrate all my work on self-directed photography projects, which currently are focussed on waste and environmental issues.
My project methodology often includes a documentary style approach resulting in the development of interesting interpretations of the issue at hand, in an effort to raise awareness.
- 2020 Big Litter – Little People.
- 2019 The Real Monster at Loch Ness.
- 2019 Will the Show go on ?
- 2019 Platform 5 Gallery Renovation.
- 2018 Reinterpreting Atget’s Paris.
- 2018 Relationships Sometimes.
- 2018 Matchbox Creatures.